Good corporate governance requires that General Ledger journal postings, Accounts Payable supplier invoices and miscellaneous Accounts Receivable customer invoices are reviewed and approved prior to processing. For organisations subject to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance requirements, this is generally considered to be a mandatory internal control.
SAP allows for segregation of duties for journal processing using Park and Post functionality. Finding, analyzing and releasing parked journals within SAP has been a bit cumbersome… Until now!
OneList Approvals allows accounting managers to approve SAP documents easily, with all the supporting documents attached, from within Outlook or even on a mobile device.
The key benefits of OneList Approvals for Journal Approval are:
- better insights from easier to review financial documents focussing on key information including descriptions and texts for
- more efficient and confident approval decisions based on supporting Excel workings and scanned invoices
- greater process compliance visibility by displaying previous approval history
- faster approval as important approval tasks are presented in a live task list and are not lost in email clutter.
- quicker month-end close, keeping the executive team better informed and eliminating month-end overtime.
For a limited time, we are offering a fast-start packaged solution for SAP journal approvals which can be deployed within days. OneList for Journal Approvals works in every SAP environment (with or without workflow) to allow your finance managers to easily review parked documents, together with supporting documents, and make posting decisions.
To schedule a private online demonstration please complete the form below: